In April 2020, Faceboo announced that its streaming platform Facebook Live was beginning to allow broadcasting with other users. This opened the doors to the possibility of broadcasting in the company of others, giving rise to interesting collaborations between content creators, something that can help when creating different content that can generate great interest, to the power of two influencers share scene.
These collaborations are key to the growth of streaming platforms, so it is not surprising that for many people this decision made by Facebook was great news. This time we are going to explain how to broadcast on Facebook Live with two people, in case you are interested in being one of those people who takes advantage of this function to carry out their broadcasts.
How to broadcast on Facebook Live with two people
If you want to take advantage of all the benefits that are associated with broadcasting on Facebook Live with another person, and thus enhance the possibility of being successful with your personal brand, you must know the way in which you should broadcast. Before starting you should know that if you broadcast from your fanpage, you can invite other users, but not pages.
In addition, you have the possibility of Expel your guest from the conference at any time, just as he can leave if he wishes or can even decline the invitation. Also, you always have to keep in mind that all these transmissions must comply with the guidelines and rules set by the Facebook community, so you have to be careful with the topics and content that you share through it.
That said, we are going to explain you step by step how to broadcast on Facebook Live with two people.
From the phone
Broadcasting in company through Facebook Live is quite simple, since you only have to follow a series of steps. In the event that you are interested in doing it from the computer, you will have to follow the following steps:
- First you must start a normal stream, for which you will have to click on the button Live, which you will find on the home page.
- Then you will get to Live Producer of Facebook Live, where you will have to proceed to configure your transmission. Once you are in it, it will be time to click on With a friend.
- Now the application will direct you to a screen where you have to invite the friends you prefer to be part of the transmission, sending them and waiting for them to accept it.
From the computer
In the event that you are going to do the process from your computer, to stream with another person you will have to follow steps similar to those followed from your mobile. In this case, you must do the following:
- First you have to go to the main Facebook page to select the option Broadcast live to start it.
- When you click on this you will be directed to Live Producer to be able to configure your transmission.
- When you are here you will have to select Broadcast live with other people, to then press on Set up live streaming.
- Then it will be time to configure the transmission, for which you will have to start by giving it a name and then select friends that you want them to be part of the broadcast. When you have done it, you will have to click on Ready.
- To finish, you will only have to wait for your friends to connect to the transmission and start content that you have planned with them, whether they are two or more people.
Tips to improve Facebook Live broadcasts
HR live broadcasts They are a great opportunity to grow your brand, and for this reason we are going to give you a series of brief tips that you should take into account to improve the quality of your broadcasts and make sure that you can grow your personal or company brand thanks to the broadcasts through this platform.
Many people think that this type of live broadcasting is always committed to improvisation, but although it is a component that is always present, or almost always, everything should not be left to it. In fact, it is very important that you plan and have a plan for the broadcast, knowing at all times what you want to do and the topics to be discussed.
All your content must be focused on making the most of the time to add value and interesting content to your community, and it is key to help attract the interest of both new followers and to satisfy the demands and those who already are.
Awards for followers
Making a live broadcast means that all people spend part of their time to be able to see your content, so you should try to motivate them with something different than what you offer them in your recorded videos. You do not have to compensate them with something material or gifts, since it is enough that you give them a more interesting and different content that they cannot find in other of your media.
In addition, you can always avoid non-material things or that do not involve a cost, for which you just have to find something you can do for them. Be original and you will surely have the support of the community.
Although you can always open a live broadcast at any time and improvised, it is necessary that promotions the same, ensuring that your followers know that you are live. For this you can allocate a fixed or approximate schedule for live shows, and above all, always use your social media to publicize its existence.
Letting them know that you are broadcasting is necessary to be able to bring user traffic from your social networks to the broadcast itself, making it possible for more people to enjoy your content broadcast online.